Place the pre-cut Shrinkies shapes on top of the suggested designs and trace with the enclosed fine tip marker. Tailor them to make your own designs with a collection of traceable fonts or simply draw your own designs from scratch!
Colour your designs, pop them in the oven and watch them magically shrink to 40% of their original size, in front of your eyes! And the best bit… as your artwork shrinks the colours become more intense. Once the Shrinkie is cool, create your own keyring with the enclosed connectors!
• 16 pre-cut Shrinkie shapes
• 8 sheets of designs
• 3 double ended coloured pencils (6 colours)
• Easy to follow instructions
Adult Supervision is required for this project.
Suitable for ages 5+
Follow the simple instructions for loads of fun:
1. Trace/design your own pre-cut Shrinkie
2. Colour your Shrinkie using the pencils provided
3. Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
4. Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkie on the tray, coloured side up.
5. Bake in the oven for 2 minutes — Shrinkie will curl up as it shrinks before it flattens out again.
6. Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven.
7. Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling.
8. Once the Shrinkie is cool, create your own keyring with the enclosed connectors!