"When it’s raining outside, Lottie is quick to pull on her raincoat and boots and go on a muddy adventure. Walking through Branksea’s Daffodil Fields, Lottie spots a family of ducks swimming in a murky mud puddle. She loves the sound of the squelch of her boots in the mud, and it is great fun to find the deepest, muddiest puddle and jump up and down in it. Lottie also likes puddle jumping with her friends and having a competition to see who can make the biggest splash"
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
Yellow hooded raincoat with blue striped lining
A long sleeved t-shirt
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Blonde doll hair, blue doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion